Living with arthritis?
Podiatrists are experts on problems with the feet and ankles, and some specialise further in problems caused by arthritis and related conditions. Arthritis can be disruptive and disconcerting. The pain and stiffness can make it difficult to perform the daily tasks most people take for granted. The condition often affects the joints of the feet which make it difficult to stand or walk. In addition the joints become swollen and deformed which affects the types of shoes sufferers can wear.
Arthritis and Podiatry
At the Foot and Ankle Clinic our highly qualified team of Podiatrists are all members of the Australian Podiatry Association and offer a combined 50 years’ experience. They are trained to diagnose and effectively treat complications from arthritis via a range of treatments.
Specific types of arthritis podiatry are outlined below.
- Bunions and Arthritis
- Charcot’s Arthropathy – Neuropathic Foot
- Foot and Ankle Arthritis
- Foot Mobilization Therapy for Arthritis
- Hallux Rigidus – Turf Toe
- Hammer Toes and Arthritis
- Medical Grade Footwear for Diabetics
- Orthotics for Diabetics
- Osteoarthritis and Podiatry
- Prolotherapy Treatment for Foot and Ankle Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Tailors Bunions and Arthritis
Put your feet in our hands! See us today in Boronia, Chadstone, Collins Street (Melbourne CBD), East Bentleigh, Sandringham, Moe, Morwell, Sale, Traralgon, Warragul & Yarram.