Certain medical conditions may require specialist treatment by a Podiatrist. At the Foot and Ankle Clinic we can assist you in getting the correct ongoing care for your condition.
At the Foot and Ankle Clinic our highly qualified team of Podiatrists are all members of the Australian Podiatry Association and offer a combined 50 years’ experience. They are trained to diagnose and effectively treat medical conditions via a range of treatments.
Specific types of common podiatric conditions are outlined below.
- Charcot’s Arthropathy – Neuropathic Foot
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Club Foot – Talipes Equino Varus (TEV)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Diabetes Podiatry
- Foot and Ankle Arthritis
- Foot Drop
- Leg Length Differences & Heel Lifts
- Oedema – Hot and Swollen Ankles and Feet
- Pregnancy Podiatry
Put your feet in our hands! See us today in Boronia, Chadstone, Collins Street (Melbourne CBD), East Bentleigh, Sandringham, Moe, Morwell, Sale, Traralgon, Warragul & Yarram.