The Foot and Ankle Clinic has been providing expert, comprehensive foot care solutions for close to 25 years. With eleven convenient locations, visit your nearest clinic and stop putting up with the pain!
Did you know your foot and ankle area contains 26 bones, 33 joints and more than 100 muscles, tendons and ligaments?
Also consider the fact that the average person walks 128,000km in their lifetime. It’s no wonder we can get aches, pain and concerns with our feet and ankles! Unfortunately, most people don’t seek treatment for their discomfort. They needlessly put up with treatable conditions like heel pain and ingrown toenails.
It doesn’t have to be that way, your feet deserve to be happy, healthy and pain free! At The Foot and Ankle Clinic, we are a Podiatry Medicine service provider. We offer a combined 50+ years experience and expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of foot and ankle conditions.
The good news is that most foot and ankle problems can be simply treated. This is to reduce your discomfort before it ends up compromising your quality of life. Act now and book an appointment. With a team of highly trained and experienced Podiatrists, your feet are in good hands at The Foot and Ankle Clinic. Our clinics are located in Boronia, Chadstone, Collins Street (Melbourne CBD), East Bentleigh, Sandringham, Moe, Morwell, Sale, Traralgon, Warragul & Yarram.
Conditions treated by The Foot and Ankle Clinic
If you ever experience any of the following it is important to see a Podiatrist, who can help to alleviate your symptoms and recognise the potential warning signs of other problems:
- Tired, aching and ‘flat’ feet
- Corns and callouses
- Heel pain and shockwave therapy
- Thick and ingrown toenails
- Laser treatment for fungal nails
- Bunions and hammertoes
- Pigeon toes
- Warts, tinea and foot odour
- Shin splints
- Arch, forefoot and Achilles tendon pain
- Ankle, leg and knee pain
- Sports Podiatry
- Occupational injuries
- Orthotic therapy (including affordable ‘off the shelf’ shoe inserts as well as specialist ‘custom’ options)
- Diabetic and arthritic related problems
- Stress fractures
- Children’s postural problems and growing pains
- Podiatry surgery
- Medibank Members Choice
- Private Health Rebates via HICAPS
- TAC, Workcover, NDIS & Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)