OS1st products combine the benefits of medical grade support with the power of graduated compression in one thin, light, comfortable sleeve that relieves pain and improves mobility for millions of people.
The Compression Zone Technology provides graduated compression that surrounds your joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments to target the correct zones to improve circulation, support and stabilise joint structure, and reduce swelling.
- Pain relief;
- Increased mobility;
- Greater confidence; and,
- Comfort as you pursue your active lifestyle.
OS1st Compression Zone Technology defines a new way of making ortho supports. This breakthrough technology delivers medical grade support in thinner, more comfortable products. No longer is it necessary to use heavy splints, uncomfortable neoprene fabrics and frustrating velcro.
OS1st products allow you to receive the support and pain-relief you deserve any time of the day. You can sleep in your sleeves to awake pain-free. You can easily slip on your OS1st sleeve under any type of garment…business suit, work clothes, gym clothes, socks…you name it. These products go where you go. We call this motion comfort.
This Compression Zone Technology uses graduated compression for vascular improvement or vascular safety. OS1st products either give you circulation improvement or support without circulation interference, unlike most bulky orthopedic and sports supports.
- Improves Circulation
- Eases Shin Splints and Muscle Soreness
- Relieves Tired, Achy Legs
- Aids Recovery
- Improves Patella Tracking
- Stabilizes the Patella and Knee Joint while Active
- Provides pain relief for chronic Knee Pain, Runner’s knee and Patella tendonitis.
- Medical Grade support
- Graduated compression
- Eases Pain of Patella Tendonitis (also known as Jumper’s Knee)
- Medical Grade Compression
- Relieves and prevents pain from Quadriceps Strains, Hamstring Weakness, Leg Fatigue and Illiotibial Band Syndrome (ITBS)
At the Foot and Ankle Clinic our highly qualified team of Podiatrists are all members of the Australian Podiatry Association and offer a combined 50 years’ experience. They are trained to diagnose and advise on the best OS1st products for your condition.
Put your feet in our hands! See us today in Boronia, Chadstone, Melbourne CBD, East Bentleigh, East Melbourne, Moe, Morwell, Pakenham, Sale, Traralgon, Yarram & Online Store and Retail Enquiries. NO REFERRAL NEEDED!.