We use our feet every day, and we depend on them to take us where we need to go. However, there are numerous common conditions that can affect the feet throughout one’s life. The Foot and Ankle Clinic are equipped to look after your feet, from childhood through to your senior years.
Common Podiatry Conditions
At the Foot and Ankle Clinic our highly qualified team of Podiatrists are all members of the Australian Podiatry Association and offer a combined 50 years’ experience. They are trained to diagnose and effectively treat common conditions via a range of treatments.
Specific types of common podiatric conditions are outlined below.
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Ankle Injuries
- Ankle Sprains
- Athlete’s foot or Tinea Pedis
- Children’s Foot Care
- Cracked Heels and Dry Skin
- Diabetes Podiatry
- Flat Feet – Pes Planus and Overpronation
- Foot Arch Pain
- Fungal Toenails and Onychomycosis
- Ganglion Cysts
- General Foot Care
- Heel Pain
- Heel Spurs
- Ingrown Toenails
- Leg Length Differences & Heel Lifts
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Oedema – Hot and Swollen Ankles and Feet
- Osgood-Schlatter Disease
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Pregnancy Podiatry
- Sever’s Disease – Calcaneal Apophysitis
- Shin Splints
- Smelly Feet and Foot Odour
- Sweaty Feet – Hyperhidrosis
- Tailor’s Bunion
- Warts, Papilloma and Verrucae
Put your feet in our hands! See us today in Boronia, Chadstone, Melbourne CBD, East Bentleigh, East Melbourne, Moe, Morwell, Mount Waverley, Pakenham, Sale, Traralgon, Warragul, Yarram & Online Store and Retail Enquiries. NO REFERRAL NEEDED!.