Introducing A Professional Nail Restoration System
KeryFlex Nail Restoration is a painless, in-office application that restores the appearance of an individual’s natural nails.
This system allows for a certified provider to remodel an individual’s damaged nails affected by fungus, defects and trauma. The composite resin creates a flexible, but durable, non-porous nail that allows the remaining natural nail to grow.
The KeryFlex nail is an immediate cosmetic improvement providing a natural-looking nail. It is unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents.
- Offers another option for patients with damaged toenails
- Delivers immediate and significant cosmetic enhancement after one visit
- Looks and feels completely natural
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nails during most antifungal treatment regimens
- Unlike rigid acrylic nails, flexibility allows KeryFlex restored nails to bend with the natural movement of toes and feet
- Is compatible with human tissue and will not irritate or cause further damage to the underlying nail or skin
- Allows for the remaining nail to grow out naturally
- Is non-porous and will not allow moisture to penetrate between the natural and prosthetic nail
- Applied in the sanitary setting of a foot care provider
- Is unaffected by acetone, nail polishes or detergents
- Is available in three colors: clear, natural, and opaque
How Does it Work?
Similar to a dentist bonding a tooth, KeryFlex Nail Restoration is a procedure in which a resin material is applied and hardened with a special light, “bonding” the material to the nail to restore or improve the nail appearance.
Once bound to the nail, your foot care provider can smooth and shape the nail to appear natural. Nail Restoration can be done in a single visit with your foot care provider.
The KeryFlex Nail Restoration System consists of three components:
- KeryFlex Bonding Agent optimizes the adhesion of the KeryFlex Resin to the natural nail.
- KeryFlex Resin is a lightweight, medical-grade gel used to build up the nail and allows for sculpting and contouring
- KeryFlex Sealant is a UV curing top coat to seal the KeryFlex nail making it non-porous and non-permeable.
What Should I Expect?
Once you and your foot care provider have determined KeryFlex is right for you, the damaged nail is trimmed and filed down as much as possible. This may be performed with a nail clipper and or electronic file. Once the nail is prepared, the process of restoring the appearance of your nail begins. After applying a bonding agent, the resin is applied.
This material is hardened with an ultraviolet light. The nail is then molded, shaped and filed smooth. Lastly, a sealant will be applied and cured with the light one final time. For the most part, the procedure can be completed in 30 minutes or less but depends on the condition of your nail and number of nails needing to be restored.
At the Foot and Ankle Clinic our highly qualified team of Podiatrists are all members of the Australian Podiatry Association and offer a combined 50 years’ experience.
Put your feet in our hands! See us today in Boronia, Chadstone, Melbourne CBD, East Bentleigh, East Melbourne, Moe, Morwell, Pakenham, Sale, Traralgon, Yarram & Online Store and Retail Enquiries. NO REFERRAL NEEDED!.